Saturday, March 17, 2012

I'm Late to the Party!

Kindergarten Lifestyle is having a linky party to link up all K-2 blogs.  Yes, I am a little late to the party since there are already 171 blogs linked.  That's a lot of primary blogs!!!!!  IRL if I were to arrive at a party with 171 teachers already there, I would turn around and go home.  That's too many people for me!  But since this is Bloggyland, I decided to join the party.  

Love to all,
Camille

P.S.  Remember how I was rejoicing in our beautiful weather out here in California?  Well, times have changed ... it has been cold and rainy and dreary for the last few days.  We do need the rain, but I sure miss the sunshine!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering my giveaway - I swear I was following you before, but it seems as though I'm your newest follower...hmmmm.....happy to be here either way!

    Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Holly! I think Blogger sometimes acts a little goofy. Thanks for following me!
      Camille

      Delete
  2. Cold and dreary in California? That is weird, I will take some of that in Arizona if you would like some sunshine and 80 degree weather in trade.

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camille you are so right. I was in dumpsville and now I feel like my house is a dream. I am so glad I did this post. Now I remember why we love this house. I just got so down when I felt rejected for the last 7 months. :) I am going to post about all this amazing feedback tomorrow...waiting on that silly 24 hour rule.
    Thanks for your feedback too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We've been a dreary and rainy in NC this weekend, which is not how I wanted to spend my weekend! :) I'm your newest follower!

    ~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

    ReplyDelete